TS ECET Results 2016 - Available Now
ECET Examination is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of Telangana state Council of Higher Education. ECET 2016 is taken for the admission in the academic year 2016-17. Result of 2016 Ecet of this exam will be declare on 23rd May at 11.00 AM by JNTUK on the official site.
Telangana ECET Results And Rank Card 2016
JNTUK University will release TS ECET 2016 Results with Ranks and the rank card for the students will be awarded in the following manner for his/her, qualifying pass percentage in ECET is 25% of aggregate marks in four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc Mathematics) and there is no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST students for obtaining ranks. Ranks for SC/ST will be awarded with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the ECET. Candidates will be ranked in the order of Merit for all branches and not entertained for request of re-totalling, revaluation or personal identification of scripts.
- How To Check TS ECET Results 2016
- Login to the official website from the link provied below
- Check the notification for ECET Result 2016
- Click on ECET result 2016
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth Click on Submit button
- ECET Result 2016 will open in new window
- Take a print out of your result for future use
Follow the simple steps specified below to download your result very easily.